Later that afternoon I was downstairs and had left Layla up in her room playing when I heard her coming down the stairs saying something in a sing-song voice over and over. I went to the bottom of the stairs and this is what I saw:
She was singing "Bra Lady, Bra Lady," and dancing around. I nearly fell over. When she saw my reaction she was even more pleased with herself, and continued the dance and hammed it up for the camera. She must have learned that from her dad.
5 comments:
I love it. That is the cutest thing. Darling how she just loved your reaction and posed perfectly for the camera.
She definitely knows when to turn it "on"- what a funny girl! Where did she learn that song?
OH my goodess, bra lady?? That is hilarious.
I hope my detergent didn't make them smell funny!! I never was "big" enough to wear those bras! Haha.
This is one of those stories that you'll be telling the rest of your life whenever you have a chance.
This is fantastic. I do that sometimes when Deborah washes her bras, but I never had a song. Props Layla.
Post a Comment