Always on the brink of insanity.
He sure knows how to eat. That's awesome. I love that he keeps looking straight at the camera. His little noises are adorable, too!
I WANT TO SEE YOUR CHILDREN!!!!! And you, I LOVE you. More videos please! I loved the whole thing, especially the part where you take the corn away so you can film the mess around him and he looks super pissed.
That is so cute. I love his little noises! I cant wait to be able to feed Lincoln other foods too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He sure knows how to eat. That's awesome. I love that he keeps looking straight at the camera. His little noises are adorable, too!
I WANT TO SEE YOUR CHILDREN!!!!! And you, I LOVE you. More videos please! I loved the whole thing, especially the part where you take the corn away so you can film the mess around him and he looks super pissed.
That is so cute. I love his little noises! I cant wait to be able to feed Lincoln other foods too.
Post a Comment