It's getting hot here in Phoenix, so hot, in fact, that time outside is much more enjoyable if you're wet. At least this is the case for Layla, but I'm pretty sure she would play in water or dirt no matter what the temperature. Before the pool was quite warm enough (at least for my comfort), I decided to let Layla play in some buckets of water in the backyard.
Since Grandma has been here, Layla has managed to get wet at least three times a day, and is often joined by her younger brother. I can tell that Weston is getting used to how rough Layla is with him, and I really think he likes it. If he is playing on the floor, he will roll to where she is and grab her, which seems to be her cue that it's time to wrestle. I have decided that, as long as there isn't an imminent health threat, she can be as rough as she wants with him until he starts to complain. He puts up with a surprising amount of physical play before he calls "uncle", which is usually done with a high-pitched screeching noise (his most recent preferred means of communication).
Weston continues to be a very happy baby, and although in these pictures he seems very serious, he spends most of his day smiling and laughing. He has already learned the power of a smile, and has taken to flirting with women in church. He really is just like his Daddy.
2 comments:
I can't believe Layla wrestles with him! That's hilarious.
He is SO big. He looks like a toddler with a baby face. Adorable.
i miss you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!! i am so incredibly sad that you live so far away. i cant take this!
Post a Comment