I wonder if Layla will ever watch another movie besides The Princess and the Frog?
I wonder if my children will put themselves to bed tonight?
I wonder if a six hour nap would make me feel alright?
Oh, so many things for me to wonder...
I love grape jelly!
(It's a work in progress, it may never be finished.)
I am staring at a list of things I have been meaning to blog about, and rather than simply start blogging about one of them, I have been carefully going over the list for ten minutes deciding which ones I can cross off, presumably making my job easier. Unfortunately, in the last ten minutes I probably could have blogged about the two topics I crossed off and moved on to the third. Maybe I should just play solitaire...
SO... on March 14 Layla gave her first talk in Primary, and she was incredible! She didn't get shy or mumble or say anything embarrassing or weirdly funny, she just gave the entire talk (with very little help from me), and was even able to recite it a week later for her grandparents.
Her topic was "All the prophets testify of Jesus Chrsit." Here it is:
All of the prophets testify of Jesus Christ.
Moses was a prophet from the Bible. He testified that Jesus created the earth.
Nephi was a prophet from the Book of Mormon. He testified that Jesus would come to the earth almost 600 years before his birth.
Joseph Smith saw Jesus and Heavenly Father in a vision. He testified that Jesus still lives.
Thomas S. Monson is our prophet today. He testifies that if we love Jesus and follow and obey, we can live with Him again.
I am thankful for the prophets because they help me learn about Jesus Christ. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
We are so proud of our wonderful little girl. She adores Primary, and I am constantly amazed at all of the things she learns every week. She says thoughtful, meaningful prayers and is a great example to all of us of Christlike love.
No comments:
Post a Comment