I don't even know where to start with Weston. He is painfully adorable with a sense of humor well beyond his years. He takes after his dad in that he'll crack a joke, laugh hysterically at himself, then say, "I so funny!"
At 20 months he speaks amazingly well and loves to sing songs and quote his favorite books and shows. He knows his ABCs, can count to 17 (although he skips 2 most of the time), and knows all of the words to Twinkle Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and most of I Am A Child Of God.
His favorite toys are his Buzz Lightyear and Woody action figures and his cars from the movie Cars. He will fly Buzz around the house yelling, "To infinity, and beyond!" So cute!
His favorite activity is reading. It is the first thing he asks to do when he wakes up, and he will keep bringing books into our bed until I finally get up and get dressed. His every action is sweet and well intentioned. Even if he does something wrong like throw a toy at Layla, he is very quick to apologize, give the victim a hug, and repeat several times, "Don't throw things at people, hug people."
He continues to love all things edible, especially fruit and meat. He will basically eat until his requests for more are denied.
Weston and Layla play so well together; he is very lucky to have such a wonderful big sister. He would be content to follow her around all day and do exactly what she does (which sometimes means trying to take the toy she is playing with). Layla puts up with a lot from him, and is generally very forgiving and understanding. Even though their personalities are virtual opposites, they seem to get along, communicate well, and even compromise regularly.
We are incredibly blessed to have such amazing and unique children. They wear me out, to be sure, but I wouldn't trade my life of taking care of them every day for anything the world could offer me. I'm excited (and slightly terrified) to add baby girl to the mix and see what happens...
2 comments:
Seriously, he is the cutest little boy I have ever met. BTW, Aunt Carrie asked Kaitlin what friend she misses the most in AZ and she said Layla. I couldn't bring myself to question if she remembered that Layla moved or not because she was going on and on about all the things that she loves to do with her best friend. Sad!
He is so darn cute. Hope all is going well with the pregnancy. Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment