Monday, August 24, 2009

Haircut

I had a good friend of mine cut Layla's hair today. She is a stylist in an upscale Scottsdale salon, so I shouldn't have been surprised when my daughter turned out looking like a model. It is the cutest haircut I can imagine! She looks like such a big kid. Naturally, she acted like a raving lunatic when I tried to take pictures of it for the blog, but here you go...






6 comments:

Blogger said...

oh my gosh! its so cute!!!

wait... no more mullet :(

Stacie Aho said...

That is adorable!!!!

Jeppesen Family said...

It's sooo cute! ANd I love you new family pictures on your heading! You know what's so funny? Julia and I got our hair cut today too! And Julia got a little A-line bob. I didn't take any pics though b/c I'm a lame mom. Oh well.

Lanée Jensen said...

Oh my gosh, she looks so old! Ah it's adorable!! Also I love the new pictures, how come I don't know how to do stuff like that?

We are 3. said...

She looks soo old and cute! We cannot wait for December to see you guys again!

How is her dance class going?

Carie said...

OMG so cute!!!