Sunday, October 3, 2010

I don't have an answer for that.

Two weeks ago Weston was sitting next to me while I was nursing Dylan. He picked up my nursing pad and looked at it quizzically.

Weston: "Mom, what's this?"
Me: "It's a nursing pad."
W: "It looks like a pizza plant."
Me: "A pizza plant?"
W: "Yep," (turns it over a few times, then sniffs it) "and it smells like popcorn."

Yesterday he was watching me while I was adjusting myself after nursing again.

W: "Mom, what are you doing?"
Me: "I just finished nursing Dylan."
W: "Are you putting pizza plants in your shirt?"
Me: "Um, yes."
W: "Why?"

2 comments:

Carie said...

lol!!!! wait until the pull off the stickies, lift up their shirt and put them on. That's when they've seen too much.

Bill said...

I recall my all-time favorite question from one of my kids, when Brandon whispered to me at church: "Dad, are boogers alive?"