Well, my excuse is that I have been sick. For six weeks. Straight.
Yep, I have been the lucky winner of three positive strep cultures, three rounds of antibiotics, and four trips to my doctor, which has earned me an express pass to an ENT who will most likely remove my tonsils next week. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
And that, my friends (ahem, Courtney), is why I haven't been updating my blog. I am quite literally still trying to catch up on laundry. But I will now make an effort. Because there are at least two people (ahem, Courtney and Lanee) who care enough to read what I write, and at least three people (they're very small people right now, but they will be normal-sized people someday) who will hopefully appreciate my efforts in the future.
Please forgive the excessive tardiness and wonky timeline in the following posts. To be honest, most of these events transpired long before my first bout with strep, but now that I have a good excuse I'm milking it.
5 comments:
I DO care! And glad you're feeling better, at least for a while.
Me too. I always read your blogs and look forward to updates. By the way, what is it that everyone has and they all stink? Did I miss something?
Awww sucky! If it's any consolation, I've been sick quite a bit with mysterious Chinese ailments, but when I go to the doctor, 1. They don't speak English, 2. There is no such thing as a private room and 3. My boss gets to translate to the doctor (and subsequently all the students and parents in the room) the consistency and frequency of my diarrhea. Add to that the joys of puking into a squatter toilet and you my friend will be covered in vomit splatter and humiliation.
And mom, have you never heard the saying, "Excuses are like buttholes, everyone has one and they all stink"
Loving all the new posts. :) You're better at it than me and I haven't been sick!! Thanks for the motivation. :)
Post a Comment