
Weston Bruce Hatch joined our family on Monday, Nov. 3 at 4:01 pm. He was a full two weeks early, and I couldn't be happier about that. I was only in uncomfortable labor for an hour and a half, and he was born without pain medication of any kind. He weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. He is absolutely perfect in every way and we feel so blessed to have this wonderful addition to our family.
Me in labor, don't I look happy?
In this corner, weighing in at a hefty 7 lbs 2 oz, Weston Bruce Hatch!
Proud parents!
Weston's first bath
Happy Mommy!
6 comments:
He's beautiful! Congratulations.
He's so sweet! I can't wait to see it again.
You look so great after just having him... I looked awful after my night of long labor. Hopefully this time it will be different :)
Can't wait to see you guys again!
Congratulations! He's a beautiful boy!
Congratulations, He is Beautiful! you have such a cute family. You look great!
We want more pics!!! Hopefully little Layla is getting a little more used to the idea of a brother in her space! Love you guys!
Congratulations! He's so handsome! I love how Layla sits still and smiles for a photo. It took like five people to get Julia to sit still on the bed and look at the camera, and with all the wrestling her hair is a mess in all the pictures. It's going to be a new adventure having 2 kids!
Post a Comment