Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Despite having three costumes here to choose from, Layla had her heart set on being Ariel for Halloween, and I couldn't resist getting her the costume she wanted. It was so fun to see her get so excited as Halloween got closer. She asked every other day if she could wear her costume.




She went out with Ryan tonight, and despite being the shyest trick-or-treater in the neighborhood, she had a great time. I had a blast putting makeup on my little girl for the first time!



Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

So cute! How did she do with the mascara? You can tell she loved being Ariel.

Traciannee said...

What a beautiful little Ariel. Happy Halloween! (a little late).

April Gould said...

She is so cute!!! Sounds like you had alot of fun.

Unknown said...

I know you probably don't know me, but I'm Ryan's cousin, Annie. I just wanted to check out your blog and tell you that you have a beautiful family. I'm definitely going to keep watching for updates.

April Gould said...

Hey, I heard you had your little baby. Congratulations!!!!