
He had a broad face and a little round belly,
That shook, when he laughed like a bowlful of jelly.
He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf,
And I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself.
That describes my son, and the guy in the red suit is Santa Claus. He showed up at the Orpheum Theater for the annual KTAR rendition of A Christmas Carol. The production was beautiful, with exceptional performances by Pat McMahon and Hugh Downs, and Weston enjoyed meeting Santa, the only person besides Jeffrey R. Holland with jowls as big as his.
4 comments:
That is so precious! Weston is so cute. You should put him in a stocking. I hope your family has a great Christmas!
What a cute little picture. I can't believe how much he looks like Ryan!
I really like the stocking idea, then label that one for me
Also, the Jeffrey R. Holland thing. he he, I've always thought it but wasn't sure if it was sacreligious or something to say so.
Post a Comment