Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ahos Storm the Fort

Ok, so it wasn't just the Ahos. Mel and Makenna visited as well, but the nine Ahos that stayed with us over Thanksgiving definitely did the bulk of the storming.


We had a wonderful holiday with my family in town, and the house, though crowded, was full of love, food and air mattresses. Since I was still officially in the postpartum "nobody ask me to do anything" phase, my mother was a saint and did all of the cooking. I love having visitors, especially family (just ask Ryan), so I was in heaven with everyone fawning over my children and thanking me for my hospitality.

Weston is still growing at an astonishing rate. His head is almost as big as Layla's (bigger when his chin is pressed down and his cheeks are squished forward in all their chubbular glory). We are truly blessed to have two happy, healthy, wonderful children.



1 comment:

Mom said...

That boy is definitely getting cream!