Here are a few updated pictures of Weston. He is still huge and completely adorable! He is smiling all the time now and gets especially excited when he hears his daddy's voice. He is sleeping between 5 1/2 and 8 hours for his first stretch at night, which I love, and aside from a pesky diaper rash he has been perfectly healthy since his ear infections over Christmas.
5 comments:
He is so cute! I love that second picture of him. That little red sox hat is adorable on him.
I'm so happy for you that he's sleeping longer at night! Woohoo!
Love the pic with him in his ball cap.
Just look at that big darling boy. Great job on keeping him growing. No need for weight lifting at the gym you got yourself a cute little weight set at home.
i still don't know how you manage to hold him 50% of the day...i swear you've only got like 20lbs on him! i miss him and layla pants!
He is so adorable!
Post a Comment