Yet another trip to Salt Lake City for the Hatch family. We enjoyed wonderful weather including one snowfall. We held a baby blessing extravaganza, taking care of Weston, Hudson and Carson in one fell swoop. We stayed at Grandma's and at Mimi's, slept in once or twice, and spent time with the friends and family that keep us coming back. All in all a successful vacation.
So fun! Now that I live out of state from my family, I understand how much you must enjoy going to Utah! I'm going to be in AZ again next week if you want to run!
2 comments:
What a wonderful weekend for you. We loved seeing you and playing with the delicious pudding. Can't wait until you head back here during the summer.
So fun! Now that I live out of state from my family, I understand how much you must enjoy going to Utah! I'm going to be in AZ again next week if you want to run!
Post a Comment