-Layla finally got a pet! I caved in a got her a 16 gallon aquarium that she keeps in her room. She now tells me I'm the best mom in the world for getting her pet fish. Please tell me she'll be this easy to please as a teenager.
-I went blond. I'm not a big fan. I'll be going dark again soon.
-Layla wears underwear on her head.
-Weston perfected a fake smile that is mostly reserved for the camera.

-Instead of paying a babysitter I lock the kids in the cupboard while I run errands.
4 comments:
I love Weston's fake smile!
I want to see a blondie picture :)
Uhhh hello, pictures of the blonde please??? And Layla's not alone, I too wear underwear on my head while jumping on the bed on occasion, it's a highly underrated trend.
Lanee, I hope when YOU wear underwear on your head there is not a man in HIS underwear watching you. Nice legs, Ryan.
Love the fake smile...just love him!!!
Post a Comment