In order for Weston to start at the preschool that we want this fall he has to be potty trained. Weston isn't incentivized by treats like Layla was, and prefers that we sing "Hoorah For Weston" after he goes, but as this was only producing one or two incidents a day I decided to skip the M&M's and Smarties and go straight to the "Potty Chart".
The one thing that Weston has been asking for for weeks is a Batman mask. Gibby had one that West got to wear when the kids spent a few days there, and he has been talking about it non-stop ever since. Well, tonight he got his tenth sticker, and the boy got his mask. He has been dressed like this for the past hour:

He now says everything in a gruff voice, and Layla has become a bad guy for him to fight. I put up a stool in our bathroom so that he could stand on it and see himself, and he just sat there and stared for upwards of ten minutes.

The one thing that Weston has been asking for for weeks is a Batman mask. Gibby had one that West got to wear when the kids spent a few days there, and he has been talking about it non-stop ever since. Well, tonight he got his tenth sticker, and the boy got his mask. He has been dressed like this for the past hour:
He now says everything in a gruff voice, and Layla has become a bad guy for him to fight. I put up a stool in our bathroom so that he could stand on it and see himself, and he just sat there and stared for upwards of ten minutes.
I absolutely LOVE this superhero phase, and I love that Dubbs is all boy. What a blessing it is to have three amazing and different children and the opportunity to mother them full time.
No comments:
Post a Comment